Problem I. Industrial oven temperature does not drop
1. The contactor of the electric contactor of the industrial oven is burnt to death and the electric heating power cannot be disconnected. The contactor should be replaced.
2. The temperature gauge of the industrial oven is damaged and should be replaced.
3. The temperature line of the industrial oven is damaged and should be replaced.
The second problem is that industrial ovens have little or no wind or wind.
1. Check if the industrial oven air impeller is reversed. If it is reversed, replace the power cord with any two wires.
2. To drop the industrial oven air impeller, open the oven door, remove the top wind turbine cover plate, replace the wind turbine wheel, tighten the screws, and close the cover plate.
3, the air supply motor does not turn, check the power supply is missing phase, lack of appropriate when the power cord is immediately shut down, or the motor is burned, the motor should be replaced
Question 3: The temperature of industrial ovens is too long to reach
1. If the heat pipe of the industrial oven is damaged, the heating tube cover on the right side of the oven should be folded off and the heat pipe should be replaced.
2. The power cord of the industrial oven's heating tube is blown or has poor contact and should be re-wired.